Brandbacker

Monday, January 12, 2015

Amour Scent Candle Review

Amour Scents candles are hand poured and made of soy. I got the Bayberry scent to try. I loved the smell. As it burned it started to see my foil packet in the wax. I like that it tells you the size on the ring if you get a ring. That is very helpful.  I have received this in exchanged for my honest opinion and thoughts. 

They are a variety of scents available to choose from. Each candle will have either a
Earring set
Pendant or
Ring
all in sterling silver.


One last thing to know about directly from the site of AmourScents:


"What do I do if I receive a reveal code?

First: celebrate, because that means you’ve received a jewelry piece valued $1,000 - $10,000! Then simply email us at help@amourscents.com and we will get the jewel shipped over to you."


No comments :