- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken, cubed
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 pounds 2% Velveeta, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups light sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 can cream of celery
- 1 (7-ounce) can diced green chilies (optional)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- noodles of your choice
Step OneCombine all ingredients (except noodles) in a bowl.
Step TwoPut into gallon freezer bag and freeze.
Step ThreeRemove from freezer and crock for 6-8 hours on LOW.
Step FourCook noodles then add into cheesy chicken mix.This might look a little runny after cooking, but when it cools it will thicken. You could also add in an extra can of cream of
soup if you desire.